At 2.646% the yield on the 10-year is now its highest since July of 2014. So far it appears that U.S. stock market investors are not the least bit concerned. They are in for a rude awakening.
— Peter Schiff (@PeterSchiff) January 19, 2018
Hot And Trending...
Trending
- What do Austrians think about defaults?
- Investing from an Austrian perspective.
- CNBC asked me why I buy gold: "That's not why I buy [gold]. It's got nothing to do with the end of the world for me" http://bit.ly/1HGPOWj
- I think they're going to get ready to cut rates again and loosen financial positions even further as the economy goes into recession. http://bit.ly/2jK7kDH
- Frankfurt, Germany, based CoinInvest director Daniel Marburger told Bloomberg his gold coin sales increased five-fold as cryptos tumbled. http://ift.tt/2DvlXCX
- The latest issue of Silver News features some fascinating technological developments related to silver. http://bit.ly/2xRqo4O
- SRSrocco put together a graph tracking production for the top-four gold producers. You will note a pretty consistent downward trend. If these forecasts hold, we are looking at a 23% drop in output over less than a decade. http://bit.ly/2I5FJVb http://bit.ly/2D3w91e
- I cited Mises in my op-ed on government surveillance for the Tampa Tribune.
- Actual income tax protesters
- Crushing Myths and Building a New Case for Gold: Gold Videocast with Albert K Lu https://t.co/og4VKkgXAM @SchiffGold