Just imagine if people would be able to choose the stability of gold and silver over fiat currency. http://bit.ly/2sMVdYx— Peter Schiff (@PeterSchiff) June 27, 2017
- Unsurprisingly, the Vietnamese government has tried to bring all of that gold out of the underground economy. But as is generally the case, that’s easier said than done. http://bit.ly/2mFTYXC
- Nov report “There is a Time to Increase Cash Positions Even if there are few Alternatives to Asset Markets" publ. http://bit.ly/1Tm7MRB
- Ep. 317: Everything That Can Go Wrong, Will: http://bit.ly/2r3IaDa via @YouTube
- Analysts say that at current production levels, South Africa has only 39 years of accessible gold reserves remaining. This is significant considering they rank as the number 5 gold producing country in the world. http://bit.ly/2DdJFjP
- Bitcoin’s drop started after South Korea Finance Minister, Kim Dong-yeon said the government was still considering shutting down crypto exchanges. http://bit.ly/2Ddnwln
- The big question is how will the industry replace the massive gold mines that have produced large amounts of the yellow metal over the last 130 years or so? http://bit.ly/2DdJFjP
- A senior Chinese central banker reportedly said authorities should ban centralized trading of virtual currencies, and prohibit individuals and businesses from providing related services. http://bit.ly/2Ddnwln
- @sk_microcheap Yes.
- Is gold increasing value some kind of weird anomaly, or is the conventional wisdom just plain wrong? http://bit.ly/2EIPDJB
- @losgatostrader Bad at what?