All hope is not lost. Several states are moving legislation forward that takes on the Federal Reserve. http://bit.ly/2tnmtdl— Peter Schiff (@PeterSchiff) June 14, 2017
- The bond market is teetering on the brink, meanwhile, the “fiscally conservative” GOP is adding billions to the debt. Interest rates are going to have to go up which is actually good for gold. http://bit.ly/2EjQdlv
- Ivan on Tech debates Peter Schiff - Bitcoin vs Gold, US Dollar Crash http://bit.ly/2H8y0F9 via @YouTube
- Uncle Sam isn’t the only one running up credit card debts. Everyday Americans are also piling on the debt. Total household debt soared to a record $13 trillion dollars in 2017. http://bit.ly/2nWl8Kw
- The US Treasury Department plans to auction off about $1.4 trillion in Treasuries this year to finance all of this spending. That raises an interesting question: Who is going to buy all this paper? http://bit.ly/2EjQdlv
- Of course it's possible that the 2nd longest bull market in history will live to become the longest, but to ignore the high probability that its finally come to a long-overdo end is the hight of journalistic irresponsibility.
- Given how large past #Republican deficits have been relative to the initial rosy projections when the goal was to balance in 10 years, imagine how much further off the mark #Trump's deficits will be when even the pretense of eventual balance has been dropped!
- Earlier this week, the New York Fed released the latest data on US household debt, revealing it has grown to a record $13 trillion. Americans have been spending, but they’ve been putting a lot of it on plastic. http://bit.ly/2EGkudw
- #CNCB is doing everything it can to reassure its audience that the recent 10% plunge in stock prices is not the beginning of a bear market, despite the fact that the current bull market is the 2nd longest in history.
- Much of China’s gold stays in the country to feed the world’s largest gold market. Even as production dropped off, gold consumption in China grew 9.41% in 2017. http://bit.ly/2sm6DUY
- Fox Business is now saying that my appearance was canceled due to the Florida shooting. Let's give them the benefit of the doubt. Although i am sure the where plenty of bulls they could have cancelled instead.