link: http://ift.tt/1oNXuhn
Hot And Trending...
Trending
- Consumers are voters. They’re voting for Trump & Sanders because they’re not confident in the economy https://t.co/VofjaZxuc1 @SchiffGold
- Sanford Ikeda,“The Misesian Paradox: Interventionism Is Not Sustainable” (March 2016)
- #Bitcoin didn't soar to a record high due to safe haven buying. It rose due to speculators betting that others would buy it as a safe haven.
- Studies in Austrian Macroeconomics: Advances in Austrian Economics
- Any investment advice besides "buy gold bars"?
- CBC Report: Why Canada Has Debt (Interview with Rocco Galati, renowned constitutional lawyer suing the Bank of Canada for relinquishing Canadian sovereignty to private international bankers).
- Low Cost Vault Storage: A Solution for International Clients. https://t.co/arhCvxDUmb @SchiffGold
- @EricSunray No it's not, as insurance companies do not have the liberty to discriminate against people with pre-existing conditions.
- Hillary Clinton Wins the Federal Reserve Primary
- The "Logic" Behind the War on Cash (Audio) @SchiffGold http://bit.ly/1HH9QZD
Friday, February 26, 2016
ELI5 - Originary Interest
I'm listening to "Human Action" as an audio book on my commutes, and missed exactly what "originary interest" is. (Paying attention to driving, passengers, and Human Action can require a bit more focus than I can deliver on a consistent basis.) Can someone give me a quick explanation of originary interest? Feel free to dumb it down if that helps. I'll be listening to the chapter again, but I'd like to go back with a better understanding as it seems fairly important.