March Market Commentary “The Culture of Victimhood rescinds Personal Responsibility" published. https://t.co/A6cmxf5m1C— Marc Faber (@gloomboomdoom) February 28, 2018
- Excellent Comic Strip Explains Our Situation
- Ep. 323: Do Rising Interest Rates Finally Matter?: http://bit.ly/2BCsdUx via @YouTube
- The Economy of the Star Wars Galaxy [small spoilers]
- June report “Superimposed on a weak Global Economy the Trade War is a dumb Idea!" published. http://bit.ly/2y4LJZQ
- Why are so many people convinced that interest rates will only rise slightly? Rates only got this low due to rate cuts, QE and a very weak economy. If the Fed is raising rates and selling bonds, with a "booming" economy, what's to stop rates from going back to normal?
- RT @GrabienMedia: Montage: 18 Things that Became Racist in 2015 https://t.co/a0Cw2KqOR6
- #trump let slip on #CNCB that he's thinking about paying holders of U.S. Treasuries less than 100 cents on the dollar. That's a Default!