Ever heard the phrase, 'get rich or die trying' ...? http://bit.ly/2qw0ELp— Peter Schiff (@PeterSchiff) May 11, 2017
- The #Fed's balance sheet shot up by $15.6 billion last week to $4.453 trillion. Two months into the supposed unwind the balance sheet has shrunk by just $7 billion.
- Buying gold and silver is a great way to diversify your cryptocurrency portfolio. You can even buy gold and silver with Bitcoin. http://bit.ly/2BWPYqG
- Ep. 309: Yellen Proclaims It's Different This Time: http://bit.ly/2z9XaRZ via @YouTube
- The US federal government is spending money like a drunken sailor. And that’s probably unfair to drunken sailors. http://bit.ly/2C1SUm8
- Studies have shown GDP growth decreases by an average of about 30% when government debt exceeds 90% of an economy. We're at 105% now! http://bit.ly/2C1SUm8
- #Yellen also said there is nothing to worry about regarding the stock market or the U.S. economy because this time there is not an excessive amount of debt. Was that an April Fool's joke 4 months early?
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist http://bit.ly/2yiMoVE 🔴 Gold's Future Bright as Government Continues to Expand
- The last few years, you’ve seen gold sell off at the end of the year and then rally pretty strong in the new year. http://bit.ly/2CenABF
- Janet Yellen pretty much followed the script for this week's Fed meeting. http://bit.ly/2ksgWj2
- As a recent Bloomberg article pointed out, when it comes to rate hikes and gold, the reality tends to be sell the rumor, buy the fact. http://bit.ly/2iUIUmV