From Money Control. http://bit.ly/2q5AZpf— Marc Faber (@gloomboomdoom) April 26, 2017
- From Yahoo Finance. http://bit.ly/2tbbXcx
- Paul Ryan is wrong to claim big corporations pay a lower federal tax than small business, as the effective corporate tax rate is over 50%!
- @ArensTed 35% at the corporate level, then 24% on the same income at the personal level when paid as dividends.
- There is no substantive difference between a temporary and permanent tax cut, as all tax cuts are temporary. Taxes can be raised at any time
- Texas provides a blueprint that could ultimately undermine the Fed and its monopoly on money. http://bit.ly/2tSFRzo
- The proposed hallmarking system will increase transparency, foster confidence, and likely help support demand. http://bit.ly/2tFtBC2
- Jim Iuorio on CNBC's Futures said he’s still bullish on gold because the Fed’s tone doesn’t match economic data. http://bit.ly/2sQdoNj
- To Puerto Ricans wanting #StatehoodPR : If you think the Zika virus is bad, wait until you feel the sting of an infestation of IRS agents!
- This isn’t the only application for gold in the realm of healthcare. http://bit.ly/2t33pVT
- #Trump did not lie about taping Comey. He merely suggested that Comey had better hope that no one did! It's the media that's telling lies!