Hear my rundown on the new “TrumpCare” initiative and why it’s too similar to Obamacare to bring any needed change: https://t.co/hn8fjYWAke— Peter Schiff (@PeterSchiff) March 9, 2017
- The #Fed's balance sheet shot up by $15.6 billion last week to $4.453 trillion. Two months into the supposed unwind the balance sheet has shrunk by just $7 billion.
- India accounts for about 16% of global silver demand. http://bit.ly/2zeOzxj
- As colleges chase student loan money with better and better amenities, you end up with college students eating off granite counter tops. http://bit.ly/2kxyEkY
- The US federal government is spending money like a drunken sailor. And that’s probably unfair to drunken sailors. http://bit.ly/2C1SUm8
- Janet Yellen pretty much followed the script for this week's Fed meeting. http://bit.ly/2ksgWj2
- Studies have shown GDP growth decreases by an average of about 30% when government debt exceeds 90% of an economy. We're at 105% now! http://bit.ly/2C1SUm8
- #Yellen also said there is nothing to worry about regarding the stock market or the U.S. economy because this time there is not an excessive amount of debt. Was that an April Fool's joke 4 months early?
- Buying gold and silver is a great way to diversify your cryptocurrency portfolio. You can even buy gold and silver with Bitcoin. http://bit.ly/2BWPYqG
- Janet Yellen said we don't have to worry about bubbles becasue “it is different this time.” http://bit.ly/2ksgWj2
- Silver demand in India is up by about 7% this year. http://bit.ly/2zeOzxj