Trump and the Fed both want a weak dollar. Luckily, that almost always means a bull run for gold: https://t.co/A5geTUHA1z— Peter Schiff (@PeterSchiff) January 19, 2017
- August Market Commentary “The coming Reversion to the Mean of Inflated Economic Sectors and Assets Prices" published. http://bit.ly/2oziHh2
- July Market Commentary “Is Convenience an acceptable Value for Society?" published. http://bit.ly/2oziHh2
- March Market Commentary “The Culture of Victimhood rescinds Personal Responsibility" published. http://bit.ly/2oziHh2
- October Market Commentary “Which Cities will shine in Future?" published. http://bit.ly/2y4LJZQ
- Once again higher inflation is causing traders to buy the #dollar. I wonder how much more money these guys have to lose before they realize they have it backwards?
- The Fed accidentally released a confidential analysis of where interest rates are going