2016 was a year of market-shaking events for gold and silver. Here are some of the year's biggest curveballs. https://t.co/5xBkIp9S52— Peter Schiff (@PeterSchiff) December 28, 2016
- Unsurprisingly, the Vietnamese government has tried to bring all of that gold out of the underground economy. But as is generally the case, that’s easier said than done. http://bit.ly/2mFTYXC
- Nov report “There is a Time to Increase Cash Positions Even if there are few Alternatives to Asset Markets" publ. http://bit.ly/1Tm7MRB
- Bloomberg’s Mike McGlone said, “Unless greenback weakness reverses, gold should shine.” http://bit.ly/2AR2oj5
- Ep. 317: Everything That Can Go Wrong, Will: http://bit.ly/2r3IaDa via @YouTube
- @sk_microcheap Yes.
- Peter Schiff on Trump's Economy, China, Bitcoin, KodakCoin, & the Fed: http://bit.ly/2D3KdMc via @YouTube
- Is gold increasing value some kind of weird anomaly, or is the conventional wisdom just plain wrong? http://bit.ly/2EIPDJB
- @losgatostrader Bad at what?
- The dollar Index just traded below 91 for the first time in two years. Amazing no one is even getting nervous. The dollar looks extremely vulnerable going into this holiday weekend.
- When it comes to the economy, most people aren’t worried about anything when there is everything to worry about. http://bit.ly/2FJdhXS