- Excellent Comic Strip Explains Our Situation
- It’s not just the White House with economists on the payroll. Nearly every government agency has somebody on staff giving economic advice. And what has it gotten us? Trillions of dollars in debt. http://bit.ly/2DbGc4e
- April Market Commentary “Discontent is a Necessity for Progress" published. http://bit.ly/2oziHh2
- Peter Schiff Interviewed by Nicholas Merten of Data Dash: http://bit.ly/2tBoWGn via @YouTube
- "Income Inequality" - What Austrians Understand & Liberals Ignore
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist http://bit.ly/2tBoWGn Peter Schiff Interviewed by Nicholas Merten of Data Dash
- What The Climate Wars Did To Science | Matt Ridley
- Once again higher inflation is causing traders to buy the #dollar. I wonder how much more money these guys have to lose before they realize they have it backwards?
Friday, May 13, 2016
Question regarding copyright in Man, Economy, and State.
So when Rothbard discusses IP in Man, Economy, and State, he talks about patents being government enforced monopolies that shouldn't exist. He also talks about copyrights which he seems in favor of. Can anyone explain more clearly why these are treated differently and what exactly the view on these items is?