link: http://ift.tt/24VDqwn
Hot And Trending...
Trending
- What do Austrians think about defaults?
- Frankfurt, Germany, based CoinInvest director Daniel Marburger told Bloomberg his gold coin sales increased five-fold as cryptos tumbled. http://ift.tt/2DvlXCX
- CNBC asked me why I buy gold: "That's not why I buy [gold]. It's got nothing to do with the end of the world for me" http://bit.ly/1HGPOWj
- I think they're going to get ready to cut rates again and loosen financial positions even further as the economy goes into recession. http://bit.ly/2jK7kDH
- When you look at the numbers, the currency is now at its most debased level over the last 100 years. http://bit.ly/2xPH3W3
- Crushing Myths and Building a New Case for Gold: Gold Videocast with Albert K Lu https://t.co/og4VKkgXAM @SchiffGold
- Pension Systems Pushing Some States Toward Bankruptcy: Where Does Your State Rank? https://t.co/G8vKZLIb1P @SchiffGold
- Menger the Empiricist
- Venezuela Ups Minimum Wage; Effective Rate a Whopping $13.50 Per Month http://bit.ly/1Y5xyt3 @SchiffGold
- From Bloomberg. https://t.co/7h4ziSp1aF
Friday, May 13, 2016
Business cycle theory discussion
I understand general principles of Austrian business cycle theory which are briefly described in [wiki article](http://ift.tt/1fGSTbp). Actually this theory wasn't confirmed with empirical research or was even rejected. So I'm interested if there are any alternative business cycles theories which where confirmed by empirical researches? If yes, then what are their causes and periodicity?