- From The Economic Times. http://bit.ly/2wPVNER
- 🔴 Peter Schiff Slams the Stock Market, Federal Reserve and Bitcoin: http://bit.ly/2fTYJfs via @YouTube
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist http://bit.ly/2vK762L Jim Rogers, Steve Forbes and Peter Schiff from Freedom Fest
- Central banks interfere and corrupt the best practice of the formation of the price of risk. http://bit.ly/2w7iAyI
- I liked a @YouTube video http://bit.ly/2v3zXwd Edgar the Exploiter
- Rickards notes the Fed’s main inflation indicator has been moving in the “wrong” direction since January. http://bit.ly/2v22MZj
- Makes you wonder how a person becomes a sand supervisor for one of these gold panning competitions. http://bit.ly/2v8zesH
- Stop and think for a moment about how dependent the financial system is on computers. http://bit.ly/2i9UpJW
- Ep. 278: Ben Shapiro Exposes Cenk Uygur's Economic Ignorance: http://bit.ly/2wokDOb via @YouTube
- The first World Gold Panning Championships were held in Finland. http://bit.ly/2v8zesH
Saturday, February 6, 2016
Mises Thought Capitalism Would End at Some Point?
I just finished David Graeber's book, "Debt." It doesn't align 100% with my market views, but is full of anarchist brain-candy. Anyway, Graeber claims von Mises was among those believing capitalism is temporary. Google proved useless to verify this assertion: "Almost none of the great theorists of capitalism, from anywhere on the political spectrum, from Marx to Weber, to Schumpeter, to von Mises, felt that capitalism was likely to be around for more than another generation or two at the most." - Graeber Anybody know where Mises said this?