link: http://bit.ly/1Re0yOJ
Hot And Trending...
Trending
- Frankfurt, Germany, based CoinInvest director Daniel Marburger told Bloomberg his gold coin sales increased five-fold as cryptos tumbled. http://ift.tt/2DvlXCX
- What do Austrians think about defaults?
- David D. Friedman on Rothbard on Smith.
- CNBC asked me why I buy gold: "That's not why I buy [gold]. It's got nothing to do with the end of the world for me" http://bit.ly/1HGPOWj
- Crushing Myths and Building a New Case for Gold: Gold Videocast with Albert K Lu https://t.co/og4VKkgXAM @SchiffGold
- Crushing Myths and Building a New Case for Gold: Gold Videocast with Albert K Luhttp://bit.ly/1PWtbdw @SchiffGold
- Venezuela Ups Minimum Wage; Effective Rate a Whopping $13.50 Per Month http://bit.ly/1Y5xyt3 @SchiffGold
- From Bloomberg. https://t.co/7h4ziSp1aF
- I'm speaking at Yale University tomorrow and no one is protesting! I'm more controversial than Shapiro or Coulter. What am I chopped liver?
- B R Shenoy — What Should be the Objective of Planning? (1961)
Saturday, February 6, 2016
Mises Thought Capitalism Would End at Some Point?
I just finished David Graeber's book, "Debt." It doesn't align 100% with my market views, but is full of anarchist brain-candy. Anyway, Graeber claims von Mises was among those believing capitalism is temporary. Google proved useless to verify this assertion: "Almost none of the great theorists of capitalism, from anywhere on the political spectrum, from Marx to Weber, to Schumpeter, to von Mises, felt that capitalism was likely to be around for more than another generation or two at the most." - Graeber Anybody know where Mises said this?