- June Market Commentary "There is no Education like Stress" published and emailed to subscribers. http://bit.ly/1Tm7MRB
- March Market Commentary “The Culture of Victimhood rescinds Personal Responsibility" published. http://bit.ly/2oziHh2
- August Market Commentary "Stability begets Instability as surely as Day follows Night" published and emailed. http://bit.ly/1Tm7MRB
- October report "From “Ramp Champs” in 2000 to “FAANG” Stocks in 2017" just published and emailed to the subscribers. http://bit.ly/1Tm7MRB
- July Market Commentary "Will Citizens turn their Rage towards Central Bankers?" published to subscribers. http://bit.ly/1Tm7MRB
- Nov report “There is a Time to Increase Cash Positions Even if there are few Alternatives to Asset Markets" publ. http://bit.ly/1Tm7MRB
- May Market Commentary "Is the Trump Tax Cut Euphoria Justified?" published and emailed to subscribers. http://bit.ly/1Tm7MRB
- Deflationary spiral in a commodity based currency
- "Dishonesty in maintaining sound money coincides with the absence of moral leaders and excesses in foreign military aggression,” - Ron Paul
- Question regarding copyright in Man, Economy, and State.
Thursday, February 11, 2016
Can you describe the causes of economic crisis in accordance with Austrian economics?
I would like to here both an orthodox view of crises and modern one. Also can you recommend me a good book or source to understand Austrian economic in a week or less. Thank you in advance! Looking forward to seeing your replies and opinions on this topic.