- From The Economic Times. http://bit.ly/2wPVNER
- Central banks interfere and corrupt the best practice of the formation of the price of risk. http://bit.ly/2w7iAyI
- Steve Keen at Kingston University in London said the bigger problem is what he calls the “zombie-to-be economies.” http://bit.ly/2fFmk3t
- Rickards notes the Fed’s main inflation indicator has been moving in the “wrong” direction since January. http://bit.ly/2v22MZj
- The South China Morning Post say's the HKEx is in a much better position to succeed where its predecessor failed. http://bit.ly/2vUEcOg
- When rates fall below zero, it literally costs you money to keep your cash in the bank. http://bit.ly/2vAif6i
- Ep. 277: Freedom of Speech vs. the Thought Police: http://bit.ly/2uPTCiZ via @YouTube
- Zero Hedge called this "the first official warning by the Fed that the US consumer is sick." http://bit.ly/2wPOIUA
- 🔴 Peter Schiff and Max Keiser Talk Crypto, Gold, Dollar, Bitcoin: http://bit.ly/2w6damF via @YouTube
- US Global Investors CEO Frank Holmes recently called debt “the mother of all bubbles.” http://bit.ly/2fFmk3t
Thursday, February 11, 2016
Can you describe the causes of economic crisis in accordance with Austrian economics?
I would like to here both an orthodox view of crises and modern one. Also can you recommend me a good book or source to understand Austrian economic in a week or less. Thank you in advance! Looking forward to seeing your replies and opinions on this topic.