link: http://bit.ly/1KxdhZw
Hot And Trending...
Trending
- How negative interest rates work?
- Global Data: A New Scapegoat for the Federal Reserve http://bit.ly/1qmyOgp @SchiffGold
- Over time the #JonesAct has done more damage to #PuertoRico than Hurricane Maria. #Trump's refusal to waive it now is unconscionable!
- Consumer sentiment unexpectedly fell in July to 93.1 from 93.3 in June. Analysts had expected the index to rise to 94.1.
- RT @GrabienMedia: MONTAGE - Meet John Kasich, the Gleeful Spoiler from Ohio https://t.co/VMaNx5BJIJ
- Many consider the chairmanship to be the second-most powerful position in the U.S. government. http://bit.ly/2AphzAj
- Insight from Austrian School Scholars on Federalism
- Malinvestment and the Austrian Business Cycle, as explained by Yogi Berra
- Tom Woods and Robert Murphy's new podcast "Contra Krugman" has finally started!!
- Debate-Inequality: Should We Care?
Sunday, August 30, 2015
Opinions on Thomas Sowell?
I've read a couple of his books and I have to say I agree with him with him for the most part. Granted he doesnt focus on monetary theory or any theoretical economics really, which is probably where most austrians would disagree with him. I know he was a colleague of Milton Friedman(some of you guys here dont like him) but he doesnt seem to have been a perfect disciple. Basically I'm curious as to what members here think Thomas Sowell and what the establishment seems to think of him(Mises Institute, FEE, etc).