Sunday, July 19, 2015

I did not know...



link: http://ift.tt/1MC0B1s


Also Dell, Expedia, Tiger Direct, NewEgg, Overstock.com, some of the big adult sites, and probably more (big, prominent companies) I forgot.
- Noosterdam


When did Dish Network start accepting bitcoin? Did Dish Network announce this or did it just show up on the payment page one day? Do other cable companies accept bitcoin?
- Drunkenaardvark


i dumped cox cable for dish the moment this went live.
- KillMarcusReed


I think they were one of the earliest major businesses to "accept bitcoin".
- jstolfi


For me another pleasant surprise was when I found out Steve-O's online shop accepts bitcoin. (Bought a signed copy of his memoir, had to get two just to show the love) But then again it really shouldn't come as a surprise.. more and more are realizing.
- Soucie


All money is good to take.
- UtopiaIsGood


I have been paying this way for probably 5 or 6 months now. The unfortunate truth is that there is no benefit to the customer as compared to credit card. It would be nice if there was a discount. I personally choose to pay via bitcoin to promote it as a viable payment system. Hopefully it continues to grow and catch on.
- TweetyBit


Man that is Fantastic!!
- PacificBitcoin


Well did you actually pay in bitcoin? or did you use a bank account / credit card because it makes more sense?
- deweydb